Close

Comprehensive Medical Checkup

Hi Guys,

I would like to have a comprehensive medical checkup, to make sure the old body is still in reasonable nick. The last proper comprehensive checkup I had, rather than the Mickey Mouse pre-employment medical most companies require you to take before mobilizing you, was a few years ago and that was done at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok, which was first class. What I am looking for is something similar to the Comprehensive (Over 40) medical listed on the following: https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/health-ch … p-packages

I know IHB do something, but just not sure how good it is or if there is anything better, so any advice or personal experience appreciated.

T&R

All the private hospitals do it and have got adverts at reception with the prices. But I have a soft spot for IHB  because they are never busy and give you their full attention.

Lindochka :

All the private hospitals do it and have got adverts at reception with the prices. But I have a soft spot for IHB  because they are never busy and give you their full attention.

That's what worries me about IHB!!

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain