Comprehensive Medical Checkup

Hi Guys,

I would like to have a comprehensive medical checkup, to make sure the old body is still in reasonable nick. The last proper comprehensive checkup I had, rather than the Mickey Mouse pre-employment medical most companies require you to take before mobilizing you, was a few years ago and that was done at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok, which was first class. What I am looking for is something similar to the Comprehensive (Over 40) medical listed on the following: https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/health-ch … p-packages

I know IHB do something, but just not sure how good it is or if there is anything better, so any advice or personal experience appreciated.

T&R

All the private hospitals do it and have got adverts at reception with the prices. But I have a soft spot for IHB  because they are never busy and give you their full attention.

Lindochka wrote:

All the private hospitals do it and have got adverts at reception with the prices. But I have a soft spot for IHB  because they are never busy and give you their full attention.

That's what worries me about IHB!!