HI, everyone. 
I am an USA citizen  and I am  getting married in the USA to my
finance a Brazilian Lady. ,She will visit me for 2 weeks. for this purpose.
( what documents she should bring ? )
After marriage here. We want to live in Brazil. ( not in the  USA.)
I visited Brazil 4 times .and my understanding is that I have only 3 days left
for stay in Brazil  out of 180 days.
Some Brazilian deputy told me I can not come back until October next 2017
to have my full 90 days  or risk penalties.
I can go to The Brazil embassy with her,  in the USA. within that 2  weeks.
What can I do  to travel to Brazil with a valid  American marriage license.
and what document I should bring with me.
( translated to Portuguese And notarized ??  )
Is that 3 days would be enough for me to go and stay permanent in Brazil.
with the USA  Marriage license. ???
Thank you for your help

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy stress-free travel to Brazil