Coming soon to Munich and searching for place to stay

Hello everyone,

i'm student from vietnam, coming to germany for learning the language and get to the studienkolleg
i;m having now a little problem with housing and gonna have no place to stay.
i'm posting here and hope i could get your help. Could i share u apartment, room, or even living room.. i just want a place to sleep for around 1-2weeks untill i find something. i'm willing to pay for the fee.

Many, many thanks
Anh

Munich is notoriously difficult (and expensive) for finding a place to stay.
You can really only start your search after arriving in Munich - and it will take much longer than just 1 - 2 weeks, as places are advertised (and quickly taken up) months before move-in. I recommend you book a hotel, hostel or serviced apartment for the initial period, or try to get a student hostel room from Studentenwerk (which at €300/month are far cheaper than anything on the open market).

Hello Anh,

Feel free to drop your ad under the Shared accommodation in Munich section of the website to help spread the word. Hope you find a place to stay soon.

Good luck  :)

Christopher

Hey Im Ronald a Uganda student in Munich. try to contact this number its some on called Sogo a colleague of mine she has a place at the university but i dont know if its still aavailable call. ***

cheers

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please share contact details in private + recommend this teacher in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello peppi,
Thanks for ur comment. You r right, munich ist quite difficult.
Your recommends r helpful for me.
I wish u the best
Anh

Christopher wrote:

Hello Anh,

Feel free to drop your ad under the Shared accommodation in Munich section of the website to help spread the word. Hope you find a place to stay soon.

Good luck  :)

Christopher

Thanks Christopher. I will do that 😍

Ron101 wrote:

Hey Im Ronald a Uganda student in Munich. try to contact this number its some on called Sogo a colleague of mine she has a place at the university but i dont know if its still aavailable call. ***

cheers

Hi Ron101
Thanks, i replied u in ur inbox. 😃

Like Beppi mentioned, you might need to find a hostel at the beginning. It is very common for young people, especially students to share apartments. There are usually pin-boards at various locations at Universities and schools where people hang up advertisements offering or looking for places. This is probably your best chance, more so than newspapers or online advertisements although they also exist.

There used to be a Vietnamese student group in Munich but their website lacks content and seems to be up for sale, so I assume the group no longer exists.