Gibraltar residency EU access.


This question is a bout the law after UK left the EU.

I am relocating to Gibraltar I am a non EU citizen or British citizen. Now the company will make for me a residency in Gibraltar will I be able to rent a house in Spain with this type of Visa or will I not be able to enter Spain without acquiring Schengen visa ?

We will all have to wait and see the outcome of the negotiations on this and many things between the UK and the EU

I was traveling around and living in Spain long before they joined the EU with only a passport, admittedly a UK one.

I guess I'll have to come and see how it pans out then. But housing prices in Gibraltar are very high compared to the offered salary that I will have .

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Gibraltar

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Gibraltar

Moving to Gibraltar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Gibraltar

Travel insurance in Gibraltar

Enjoy stress-free travel to Gibraltar