English Au pair looking for a host family from Belgium

Hi I am currently Looking for a Aupair job in Flanders area of Belguim. I am quite new to this idea of working although I have no full childcare qualifications from schools I have gained the experience needed by working with children. I am almost 23 years old, or at least I will be when I am ready to work. Right now I am finishing my university degree in Drama which I later hope to use to bee a children's play therapist.

I am currently looking for work in Belgium. During my working life I have done a little teaching as part of my university course. This included doing a workshop on cheerleading and helping out at school theatre productions. On top of this, I have had 2 part time jobs working as a soft play supervisor. These were for the same pany but in different towns. My duties for this job included working on the equipment and playing games with the children as well as hosting birthday parties where I learned to face paint and balloon modelling. I have also worked with a single mother, giving childcare over the past 6 years in a number of different ways for her 3 young children. On top of this I would also like to state that I also currently hold a a U.K driving licence but it is only for a automatic car and I do intend on taking a few lesions to get experience of driving on the other side of the road

I am a caring person with a genuine interest in working with children and my reason for wanting to work in Belgium is to also bring me closer to my boyfriend and to help me learn Dutch more (However I have been learning the language as best I can but they say the best way to learn something is being there) and perhaps French.

I am also able to provide a reference for the family I cared for if needed

Hello hannahhadman,

You can also post an advert Belgium Classifieds page, Category>Community. This might help you as well.

Regards

Thanks just getting around as much as i can got it on some aupair sites to

Done it fingers crossed