Houthi- shia send rockets towards makkah

http://www.arabnews.com/sites/default/files/styles/ph3_660_400/public/28/10/2016//makkah.jpg?itok=_Hg4dKE7

3rd rocket sent towards makkah from yemen by the shia -houthis. we Ask  Allaah the most High for his protection.

i live in Taif and constantly hear the jets overhead keeping a watchful eye

Be safe shiney ...

Ameen, stay safe

What did I read today...the missile was headed towards Jeddah airport...

That is scary. Stay safe friends :)

M88  :kiss: long time no hello boo

your message is making me feel safe now... :cool:

hamudi wrote:

your message is making me feel safe now... :cool:

If I look at 3 possibilities of why exactly you would be are feeling safer now, the probable outcomes are  :huh: , :huh:  and :huh:

On the serious note, I wish safety for all.

hamudi wrote:

M88  :kiss: long time no hello boo

your message is making me feel safe now......

Hello hello Hamu Mamu ..... good that my message is making you feel safe :) now stay safe forever :)

I was shocked when i heard the news, as what those bastards are thinking? how could they do such a thing, but you know what?, by this idiotic move, they have proved that they are non-muslims which is enough to clear Moslims reputation and image all over the world.

Does anything like this ever happen near the eastern province? I was considering moving there after completing my contract and there's no way I would if there was a risk of this kind of activity!

LonesomeTravels wrote:

Does anything like this ever happen near the eastern province? I was considering moving there after completing my contract and there's no way I would if there was a risk of this kind of activity!

No, never :)
It's far from Yemen.
And I don't think missiles gonna come from Iran, Bahrain or Qatar anytime soon.

Oooh I see..

As TLL says, no chance of that happening from the Yemen side of things!

But when you work in emerging markets out in the frontier, a little smell of gunpowder in the morning is to be expected and at times, welcomed :)

Yeah I feel stupid now as the post above clearly says Yemen ha! I have anxiety so I freak at the smallest thing. No gunpowder or missile talk! Lol

if you have anxiety... you should reconsider saudi