Close

Where Italian Expats live in Singapore

Hi all, I'm Davide from Italy. I'm considering to move to Singapore as my compnay offered me a position there. I'm interested to know where italians expat lives in Singapore (if there is a preferred area).
Thx
Davide

It's very annoying to see you are spamming here. You could've mentioned all your questions in one thread let people reply (if anyone is interested), but instead of doing that you keep on posting one after other.

Going forward, a humble request to you don't open so many threads for your each and every question.

And pertaining to your queries, I would say there are very few people of your country live here. Most of European expats are living in and around Orchard road and Holland Village area. There are few European, British and Spanish schools in Singapore, further details can be explored via google.

Other concerns can be cleared by visiting Singapore embassy in your country. Good luck.

I'm not spamming, I'm simply trying to get information for my moving calssifying them in different topics as suggested by this tool.
Thx for your informations

There is no preferred area for Italians (or any other nationality outside of Asia) in Singapore. As Surya wrote, Expat on full expense packages tend to concentrate on the more expensive areas around Orchard Rd. or Holland Village, but you can really find them anywhere else, too.

many thx both of you for your feedbacks.

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore