Your best business development ideas in the USA

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in the USA is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in the USA? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

The best business will be to import High Quality Textiles including institutional towels and linens  and to supply to local Hotels, Motels and The Nursing And Healthcare Industries

Good Morning,

The USA is a big place, what works in one town may not work in another.  A number Brits in my area are Realtors like myself or have businesses related to the short term rental community, lawn care , pool care, rentals, home cleaning for instance.  This works well in the orlando area due to our high amount of tourists.

Shelley

I like this idea as the US is an ageing population and economic studies have shown that in the up coming years most workers will be related to the health care industry.

I am here since 4months as a spouse. After my arrival I got an acne because of the stress and the food. I tried different medicines and skin care products then I found good cosmetics that helped me. I started to earn as a cosmetics distributor. And It's great. I can discover the States, be with my 1year old doughter at home and earn at once.

welcome im from morocco im lik usa and my dream visited thi is country but never so my opinion in the best idea this is the invesstement in the my opinion in the investment in the cuisines natural preservative-free

Hi everyone.
Exactly how easy or difficult is it for a foreigner to start a real estate agency  in Washington and what are the legal requirements?

esthernjogu wrote:

Hi everyone.
Exactly how easy or difficult is it for a foreigner to start a real estate agency  in Washington and what are the legal requirements?

I'm not an expert in real estate, but I know that you need to be a resident of the state you plan to work in and that you need to pass the test to become a licensed real estate agent. I know that the test isn't to difficult but on the flip side, there are sooo many real estate agents that you'll probably face fierce competition. I know that it is the case in California.
You can google "real estate agent in Washington", I'm sure you'll come up with a lot of information.

Good question, but I am not sure about it

The pet industry. Year after year it's been the biggest growth industry even in ressesions. We can out with $20 a great idea with previous experience and qualifications and took Florida by storm. We now own the biggest fastest growing dog training company here. This year we are franchising so others can follow.  It's not state restricted so works anywhere hot cold dry wet states it makes no difference. On average 120k-over 300k a year. So defiantly the pet industry.

I have been trying half a year to promote my products in the USA market, but just two in order to this area.

How do I boost my product better, and get more customers in the USA, and establish business relations with more construction companies?

esthernjogu wrote:

Hi everyone.

Washington state or DC?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free promotion of your services is not allowed. You should drop an advert in the jobs section or add your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct