Your best business development ideas in Latvia

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Latvia is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Latvia? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

Hi
I am from Nepal and am search best person who help to start business in Latvia,
please if you know or you are from Latvia to please let me know your details or contact in my email or skype.

thanks

Any helpful business. Mowing lawns to delivery driving with own van. No shop that sells will deliver here you have to find own way to ship cement , wood , bricks , showers and all furniture by means arranged by yourself. Really upsetting in my book. As far as employment business on national scale car manufactures should queue up to bu8ild advance factories here. Employ hundreds of folk and find easy taxation and ways around to suit. Docks to cope with transport , International airport , heleports and road and rail to shift stock. Why do we not have these car companies fighting to get here? Government chased them away?????? Massive employment problem outside of Riga forced some two million young workers out to proper thinking nations for work with wages to reflect the worth of labour. For most English here it suits but for Latvians nothing gives them wage worthy . 20 euro is a days rate. 100 euro per week up to 400 is top rates. Yes alone one may life on this but most young that are left have children. Try living on that then. I have lived here happily other than cost of driving as roads are biblical. Nice country if you can afford to live here. No help if you cant. Hope that helps you with straight hard talk.

Hi , I m an Indian Living in nepal, looking a partner to start bussiness in latavia, if any one intrested inbox me !

thanks

What kind of business are you interested?