Your best business development ideas in Bahrain

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Bahrain is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Bahrain? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

If you start under 1BD shop, you can earn good money, this shop is not available in Bahrain, if you go to UAE, most of the places it is available 1 to 10 AED shop.

Dear Priscilla,
I am in the process of launching a new small venture to produce coffee that will be exported from Bahrain, that is the kind of business you should consider here, virtually everything that people need is catered for in Bahrain, gross over supply of cafes and restaurants, over supply of retail goods in shopping malls. Service industries seem to be struggling for payments and there is a large problem with low wages for expats. In my opinion trying to make a successful business here is very tough, hence my plan to produce goods for export.

The Bahrain government is very supportive of export ventures.

Regards

DNP760