Temporary Rental

Hi, I'm trying to come to Tripoli for the month of March, but I'm having a hard time finding an apartment I can rent for just one month. Does anyone have any ideas?

It's just for me, I'd like to be near expats (but easily accessible to taxis) or in the city center. And I'd like to spend max 1500 LD a month. It also needs to be furnished.

thanks!

Welcome on Expat.com thehistorian,

Have you tried in looking at the various lodging adverts on the Accommodation in Tripoli page? Else, you can even post a customized advert as per your needs & criteria on that same page.

Regards

Hi There is an expat camp call 00218 21 478 1668 they might be able to help

We have a group of people living here in a wide range of accommodation. I should be able to find you somewhere suitable for a month ( i am no agent).  We have some female professionals working with us but mostly males, I can ask then for you.[moderated}

We are talking 1st March to 31 March right? Confirm and I will get some info to you.

Where are u coming from and your nationality -  we have a NYer with us for example though he is a he

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I am thinking of coming from March 1-31 from the US. It needs to be a furnished place, I don't want to buy furniture for one month. I expect it might be difficult as a woman traveling alone, but it can't be impossible to find a decent safe place. Please contact me if you know of anything

No problem. My landlord in UK educated. His older brother showed me a furnished as part of his house. Essentially you can either take the part house OR I will move in their house for a month and you can have my apartment. There is a refundable furniture deposit and only one key at my place so tight security, also good views and an in site manager.  The neighbours here were known to me from before I moved and are good people. Before asking my landord's brother (a family man), please confirm if these options are of interest.

If not, I can look up some other options for you with the women at work. Cheers. I am away in UK for a week in late February but logistics should be ok. My driver can also meet you, again he is the son of someone I work with.