Close

Flatmate - Great 4 Br in ZhuJiang New Town / TianHe

Hello!

I have just moved in a spacious and bright 4 bedrooms. 7th floor, 200 sqm, 2 bathrooms, furnished. Nice neighborhood, big balcony with view on a garden/courtyard, close to LieDe metro station, walking distance from XingSheng lu or Happy Valley (mall).
I'm French, well-traveled, clean and easy-going. I am used to share apartments.
Ideally, I am looking for only ONE flatmate, male or female, non smoking (very important), so that we still feel like we don't step on each other toes :) Also, we can share the office/room and use the other room as a guest room for friends and families when they come visit.
The room is spacious with a big wardrobe and 2 single beds in one. You can easily add a desk and a chair. Price = 4500 RMB, maybe expensive, but only 1/3 of the rent... 1 month deposit, and we share the charges.
With 2 flatmates: the big room is 3500 RMB + 1/3 charges + 1 month deposit. the smaller room with one single bed and a small wardrobe for 2500 RMB + 1/3 charges + 1 month deposit.
Short term is also possible, but prices will then change.

COME AND VISIT THE PLACE!

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi LeFacteur,

I invite you to post this ad in the designated section Flat share in Guangzhou , it might give more visibility to your offer.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Expatriate health insurance in Guangzhou

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Guangzhou

Moving to Guangzhou

Find tips from professionals about moving to Guangzhou

Travel insurance in Guangzhou

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Guangzhou

Flights to Guangzhou

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Guangzhou