Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Flatmate - Great 4 Br in ZhuJiang New Town / TianHe

Hello!

I have just moved in a spacious and bright 4 bedrooms. 7th floor, 200 sqm, 2 bathrooms, furnished. Nice neighborhood, big balcony with view on a garden/courtyard, close to LieDe metro station, walking distance from XingSheng lu or Happy Valley (mall).
I'm French, well-traveled, clean and easy-going. I am used to share apartments.
Ideally, I am looking for only ONE flatmate, male or female, non smoking (very important), so that we still feel like we don't step on each other toes :) Also, we can share the office/room and use the other room as a guest room for friends and families when they come visit.
The room is spacious with a big wardrobe and 2 single beds in one. You can easily add a desk and a chair. Price = 4500 RMB, maybe expensive, but only 1/3 of the rent... 1 month deposit, and we share the charges.
With 2 flatmates: the big room is 3500 RMB + 1/3 charges + 1 month deposit. the smaller room with one single bed and a small wardrobe for 2500 RMB + 1/3 charges + 1 month deposit.
Short term is also possible, but prices will then change.

COME AND VISIT THE PLACE!

Moderated by Priscilla 5 months ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi LeFacteur,

I invite you to post this ad in the designated section Flat share in Guangzhou , it might give more visibility to your offer.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moving to Guangzhou

Find tips from professionals about moving to Guangzhou

International Wealth Management in Guangzhou

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Guangzhou

Travel insurance in Guangzhou

Enjoy stress-free travel to Guangzhou

Flights to Guangzhou

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Guangzhou