Moveing stuff from the uk to burgas?

hello we live in the midlands but we have brought a house near burgas does anyone know of a way to send just a few items over is there anyone who drives over who we could buy a bit of space from ? best wishes eileen x

Hi eileen & daron, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

You may contact our partner to get a free quote : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/europe/bulgaria/

I wish you good luck
Christine

From personal experience, you can request quotes from companies and go with the one you feel like you could thrust. I could tell you that this one: careline.ie/index.cfm has very good reputation, but you have to negotiate for the rate, and ask for at least 45% off, from the 1st quoted price. They are excellent though.

thankyou christine we will give them a try for sure best wishes eileen x

Hello eillen

We do have our own tranport vans coming and going to UK from Bulgaria. Since we import a lot of Indian and British Food. The only thing is we need to know when you want your stuff to be here in BG and how much room you need.

We have a shipment coming in every six weeks
The next one will leave on by friday this week

I am not quite active on the forums as you can see by my posting
you can reach us by searching Indian and British food shop in Varna Bulgaria

our name Sokoni Limited
If there is anything we can help you with please shout

Regards
The Indians

thankyou thats lovley, we live in nuneaton in between leicester and coventry and we are in no rush, we will be there in mid june for three weeks and then again for the last week in aug, for two weeks and we would like to move a small wardrobe, 6 kitchen  chairs, some tools bedding and light fittings, that might fit in the wardrobe an old trunk and a otterman, so not to much, but we are near burgas not varna, what do you think? anyway bye for now eileen x