Remove once wife name after divorce when she is on exit-re entry visa

Hi All,

A friend of mine who got divorced few years back after his wife left on exit-reentry. She didnot comeback and they got divorced when she was still in India.
He went to the jawazat office and submitted the wife's aqama, filled the form to get it cancel which they said they did,  But still in his abshir account it shows as active and also his wife aqama is renewed though its been cancelled.

What is the procedure to remove his wife from his account completely? Like he don't want her name to be on his account anymore.

If he gets married another girl,  will he be able to get the new wife visa without any issues. If anyone has gone through the same scenario please reply to the post which would be of a great help.

Thanks

macsaro24 wrote:

What is the procedure to remove his wife from his account completely? Like he don't want her name to be on his account anymore.

It will stay under his account forever with the status 'Outside Kingdom'. Can't be removed.

macsaro24 wrote:

If he gets married another girl,  will he be able to get the new wife visa without any issues.

He won't face any problems if the status is set as I wrote above.

Hello
I am passing through the same experience.
Divorced my wife 2 months ago while she was on exit reentry visa. My company has taken the divorce papers and 1,000sar cheque for iqama not returned fees, and submitted to jawazat to remove her.
Now her status is "left not returned" on absher.
Also it shows 0 dependents outside and 0 inside kingdom.
I dont have a problem of her name remaining in the database, i am worried when i get married again and try Istikdam the system would give some error...

How can i make sure i can bring the second wife with no issues? After all it is a big mess brothers!

Regards

I'm in the same boat. Been divorced for over two years now. I did get the iqama returned and my company said they cancelled it but absher says her iqama is valid until May 2018.

My concern is that now they have introduced monthly fees for dependents that I'll be charged next time I renew my multi-entry.

Her status on absher is "LEFT NOT RETURNED" as with poster above.

Thankfully my new wife and I have no desire to return to Saudi as I now live in Bahrain. I'm just concerned about the fees. Anyone else have the same issue?

Update:
Take appointment from absher between 8am and 8:15 am.
I applied manually in Jeddah, after they checked all the documents they issued the yellow paper.

So whoever might have similar problem, there is no way but to do it manually and make sure to whether make a final exit for the previous wife or remove her "left not returned" will do the job.

Big Headache guys, stay out of trouble :)

Thx @macsaro24 for the hints.

Regards

I sent my wife on final exit in 2018. Divorced her in Pakistan with equal terms accordingtoPakistanilaw. But on my absher,  her status is "dependent outside of kingdom ".
I remarried, brought my new wife on visit visa twice.
My question is can I bring my new wife on permanent visa, or I have to remove ex-wife first? Since ex-wife status is "dependent outside of kingdom".
Regards

Pakistan Green wrote:

I sent my wife on final exit in 2018. Divorced her in Pakistan with equal terms accordingtoPakistanilaw. But on my absher,  her status is "dependent outside of kingdom ".
I remarried, brought my new wife on visit visa twice.
My question is can I bring my new wife on permanent visa, or I have to remove ex-wife first? Since ex-wife status is "dependent outside of kingdom".
Regards

Yes you need to remove your exwife first before applying another visa

What is the procedure to do this? Thanks in advance

Pakistan Green wrote:

What is the procedure to do this? Thanks in advance

Inform your GRO about removing your wife name from system as she has gone on exit will not return provide final exit paper and relevant iqama copies.

ASALAM WO ALIKUM MY WIFE TAKE DIVORCE .. AND I HAVE 1DAUGTHER ..IN IQAMA RENWAL 3MONTH REMANING .I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE HIS  IQAMA ..

Any dependent with exit-reentry visa and no returned back just visit jawazat office after 1 month of expiry date just surrender the original iqama , after that jawazat issue a paper indicate that person outside the kingdom with no returned and that's all. But still showed in the head family absher with status OUTSIDE THE KINGDOM, it can not remove but there's no issue after that.

Happened with me with my son Still showed in my absher but INACTIVE STATUS.

Hi,
please inform if you came to know any possible solution for this matter?

have you got any solution to bring your second wife to KSA

This should not be a problem in Saudi as they support multiple spouse system