Close

I finally made it to PP. It's a world of a difference!

I made it here on the 22 of October from New York. So far I've been walking and getting a lay off the city. I've visited Wat  Phnom, which was beautiful. I'm confused as to how this country works it's mailing system. Is there even a functioning mailing system. I'm accustomed  to seeing mail people every afternoon except Sunday in the US. I came here to teach, but I'm experiencing some hurdles on where to start. I'm staying at Hotel Cara street 84.

Hey get to central market , riverside, aeon mall, Russian market night market, ride the one hour Mekong boat ride , take the train to kampot, rent a moto , at your hotel, because they want your passport, so take the moto to kep , from kampot easy , wide open ride, monkeys in kep a small coastal village, but really nice, of course Angkor, but of course you know that, a train ticket to kampot is like 6$ easy and great old 50s train, beautiful countryside, good luck, once your over heat , it will be fun

Expatriate health insurance in Phnom Penh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Phnom Penh

Moving to Phnom Penh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Phnom Penh

Travel insurance in Phnom Penh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Phnom Penh

Flights to Phnom Penh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Phnom Penh