Change name and Passport

I'm little bit confused because when we get my Residence Permit from  UDI mosjøen they notice that I already changed my last name to my husband's last name and my new card was already updated because I have already  applied and approved for name change before I renew my Resident Permit. Since they are talking in Norsk my husband said UDI told him that I need to have new passport under my new name and they will send it to us by post. Is it realy possible? I thought I need to go to Philippines Embassy in Oslo to report the marriage and have new passport? So now I'm still waiting but no passport comming from UDI. I have tried to searched about passport from UDI but nothing I didn't read anything that UDI can send me new passport and my huband did't believe me that we need to go to Philippines Embassy in Oslo to report the marriage and apply for new passport. He said it was very  clear they told him that they will send this new passport.

Please help to those who knows about this.

Hi,

This should be entirely possible. I sent my passport via post and recieved both the new changed passport and my original back (marked ofcourse.) I would recommend sending everything recorded though! It is expensive but its not something you would want to be without.