Close

Hello .. I'm new here 😊

Hey
My name Salma . I was born in Venezuela, but my father is Egyptian, I'm here since 6 months and really wanna to meet with new friends in cairo .

try to go to events like music or even trip groups like Escape
you can be in a good community and have a groups

Enjoy your staying in Egypt

Hi Salma,

Hope you are enjoying your stay, willing to meet up for a coffee or something. I'm in 5th settlement.
Cheers.

Hey Salma ! Welcome aboard:) if you need anything just ***

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

Hi salma ,  welcome in Egypt and I just want to send my greets to venezuelan girls 😂😂

Hi Salma,

I hope that my reply finds you well. If you are going to stay in Cairo for good or for long time , just some quick advices to be considered for your joy as well for your safety :
1. Do not use the metro , if you want to know why , try it for one time and you will know... :-)
2. For very nice trip in Egypt , you have many wonderful places to go like Sharm El Sheikh , Hurgada , Safaga , Marsa Allam , Sewa Oases,  Luxor , Aswan....etc.
3. Do not trust anybody online unless you know him/her. Also beware from youngest who offer their services online , pretending that they are civilized and there aim is just they to be friend to share thoughts and knowledge....rubbish,  the main real target is SEX!!!
4.In my openion , you can know everything about Egypt online , and if you want to merge with locals , start with classy girls in your age .
5. Driving g in Cairo is so difficult even for expertise . Beware from taxi drivers who want to take over price by stopping g their taxi matter...the best for you is to using Uber application which is safe and easy.

At the end , I want you to careful specially during your first months.....Egypt is safe and full of good people but lately something changed in our makers,  unfortunately :-(
Beware Salma....God bless.
BTW , SENDER OF THIS REPLY IS 56 YEARS , MARRIED , HAVE TWO SONS IN YOUR AGE OR OLDER....AND I TRAVELED THE WORLD.
Regards
Adel.

Expatriate health insurance in Cairo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cairo

Moving to Cairo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cairo

Travel insurance in Cairo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cairo

Flights to Cairo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cairo