Visiting visa to the US

My husband is Egyptian I am American and I was legally married in Egypt 8 months ago we live in Suez Egypt. I want my husband to take a visiting visa to my home in the US. Is this fairly easy to do?  Also I want to know if I can speak as his sponser at the consulate after all I am his wife.

Gina :
Going to the embassy and telling them that you are married , but he needs a visitor's visa will result in rejection. They do know that he may have an intention to migrate based on the fact that he is married to you. They want you to apply for an immigration petition based on your marriage. I would suggest that he goes and apply for a regular visitor's visa. MSG me , i may have more for you.


New topic