Close

Information about Permesso Soggiorno

Hello everyone,

I am sarat chandra, Indian student in La Sapienza University. I have a little problem with my Permesso Soggiorno hope someone can help me here.

My soggiorno expires on 8th january 2017 but I have to go India for 3 months.
If I apply now, with the postoffice receipt how long can I stay in India and come back to Rome.

Thankyou in advance,
sarat chandra vangipuram

Hi,
    You can stay in India for a maximum period of 6 months in India with the receipt.
😊😊

Thanks for the reply, but I heard i can only stay 3 months after i registered my fingerprints..! Is this right information ?

Hi,
I'm not a student visa holder. But I stayed in India for 6 months with my post office receipt after making my fingerprint registration . I'm from Kerala, and in Immigration Departure  No one knows about the exact validity. Here at questura they asked me how long I stayed and shown the dates. It's less that 6 months (5 months and 21 days). And last time I went to India on first week of April and came back on first week of August (4 months,and it's after fingerprint registration).
😊 So It's of 6 months validity.

Thanku so much this is now a huge relief ..!!

Hi,
No mention😊. And try to make your back pack to Italy little earlier. So you can go on through the procedures to get the Pemisso di soggiorno.
😊 Good Night

HI guys, I am sorry that i am posting my issue here, i was wondering if any of you can help me. I am From Ahmedabad. I study Interior design in Florence.
I came to florence, italy in january 2016 on the basis of a student visa. I applied for my permesso di soggiorno and received it. My permesso expires on january 11 2017, but my study course ends in may 2017.

My wallet got stolen a week ago, in which i lost my original copy of my permesso. I went to the police station and registered a complain and as per the guidance from questura i was asked to apply for a duplicate permesso in order to renew my permesso. Hence, I applied for a duplicate a week ago. My date to visit the  questura for the duplicate is 18 th january 2017 ( which is 7 days after the expiry of my permesso). I want to know when can i apply for the renewal process of the permesso? Do i have to wait till i get the duplicate copy of my permesso? Can i apply for the renewal before receiving my duplicate copy?

Thank you for the help

You will get your new soggiorno updated .. u dont need to renew again ..!

Hey thanks for reply, but i havent submitted the necessary documents for renewal :(

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Italy

Flights to Italy

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Italy