Guess I may be too early to create this post for my case. Still wanted advice.
I recently found an opportunity as a Marketing Manager in a London based Food delivery company at their APAC office (Singapore). The HR applied for EP on 20th October 2016 at around 3 or 4 PM. I checked EP status online on the evening of 21st October 2016. I was surprised to find this error, "E0000236 - No Record found error". I quickly checked with HR, she said from her portal it says pending and even shared my Application reference number. Post which I checked status online by keying in application number still got the same error. I was expecting EP application record in pending status. Is this normal that this happens? Anyone faced the same issue?
Singapore Work Exp: 2.3 years Total Work Exp: 4.6 years.
1. I am in Singapore for close to 4 years now (Since Jan 2013).
2. I came here for my Master of Technology degree (Data Analytics) in NUS from India. Graduated in 2014. I have signed MOE service obligation tuition grant which wants me to work for 3 years post graduation. which is still valid (June 2014 to June 2017)
3. Started my first job in Singapore as a Campaign Manager (Salary was 42K SGD per annum) in a US HQed Social Media Ad tech company at their Singapore office for APAC. Duration June 2014 to September 2015.
4. My second job opportunity was with a Singapore HQed Mobile Ad tech company as a Product Manager (Salary was 65K SGD per annum). Duration November 2015 to October 2016. I have to highlight the point that this EP took like 40+ days to get approved. (I dont really want this to happen again)
5. The new job opportunity as a Marketing Manager (Salary is 75K SGD per annum) in a UK HQed Food delivery company at their APAC office (Singapore). EP was applied on 20th October 2016 and when I checked even on 22nd October online for status it says "E0000236 - No Record found error"
6. Prior to coming to Singapore, I was working as an Analyst Programmer in India for one of the top IT services company. Duration Oct 2010 to Jan 2013.
7. I completed my 4 year Bachelor of Technology degree (Information Technology) from Anna University, Chennai, India (from a university affiliated college). Duration 2006 to 2010.
My queries now are:
1. Please throw some light on E0000236 - No Record found error? which was strange to me.
2. I really do not want the case to repeat where it took 40+ days for Ep approval again.