Soccer practice in riyadh

Greetings all,
Into football? Willing to play once or twice every week? I'm aiming to start a team so we can play on a weekly basis. (+17 and must play football regularly) (practice will take place on a football ground and will be chosen most convenient to players)

Sounds interesting

Hello :cheers:

To reach out to members interested in sports activities, please drop advert in the following classifieds section : Sport partners in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Beani, you in?

i'am in, let me know the location

We didn't reach our minimum..
I'll update u soon!

Is this open for newbie?

Yes I am @nightrider35
Will await details.

Yes I am

I have a suggestion for the location , saudi youth association, youth hostels have fascilities for most of sports but for men only, in riyadh its in front jawazat king fahd road.

I am in ☺️

Unfortunately no, sorry for the late reply

Afreet26
Great! Then text me **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

I cannot write i dont know why, u have a weared policy , this website will not last

Here's my what'sapp xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Me and friends plays weekly
Its pleasure to join u
I have many players can join

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share your contact infos only in private (click on the member's avatar to access their profile, and click on the 'send a message' button on top of their profile)

I am in too..do let me know abt details