Looking for foreign friends

hi everyone! im looking for meeting new friends either from America or Britain or any place from western countries who r currently live in here Bahrain

I'd be happy having local friends .
But I'm not from Western Countries .

If you want to meet people, why don't you start a MeetUp or propose an event for people here? :)

hi Krishire! how u doin? do u mean starting Meetup through this site meetup.com/?

i propose a coffee meetup ,  :D:)

Yes, that website would work or here could be good, too. I like  mujtaba's idea. =]

hi Krishire! great idea so shall we plan all of us to meetup for coffee in this weekend?

Sure, hopefully more people will join in, too. It'd be nice to meet some people here in Bahrain. =]

yeah that would be really awesome more new peoples to join us. shall we meetup on friday or saturday?

Actually, I've got another idea. I was recently asked to help out a MeetUp group for expats. I'll post the meetup even here so we can hopefully get a larger group going and continue it. :)

A great idea Krishire  , looking forward to it ,and so looking forward to meeting up with you guys

yeah that would be awesome if u can post it in Meetup as im so excited to meet so many new peoples

Oh boy, the pressure is on now. ^^;;

ohhhh really u have got so many new peoples right?

Krishire wrote:

Oh boy, the pressure is on now. ^^;;

yes it is, waiting eagerly for the event your going to post,

your posting it here in the events section of the website, right Krishire ?

Um, I hadn't thought of that. I guess once I get the event coordinated in MeetUp, I'll make a post here and create an event. I think that will cover all the bases.

It can't be for this weekend because I had some stuff come up, but next weekend is a definite (gives people more time to pencil it in their schedule, too)

ok no problem so lets plan it for the next weekend plz

I'm up for it

we r located in bahrain

My wife and I are moving to Bahrain in 2 weeks time so would be interested in these events

And the more the merrier. =)

ohhhh hell yeah thats exactly right

hi Krishire! how r u? how many new peoples did u meet through Meetup? is it confirmed we will meet up in this weekend?

Working on it and no way to tell how many show up until the day of. Sorry. But there should be a time/place set by tomorrow. (I'm shooting to do the MeetUp on Sat!)

ok no problem. so what time and place shall we meetup on sat?

hi Krishire! how r u? have u decided which time and place we will meetup on sat?

I love their way, Hamad is ignoring Mujtaba and addressing all his posts to Kris.
You Are Lame, boet!

lol very funny i never ignored Mujtaba and he is more welcome to join us for coffee meetup. The reason is i sent messages to Krishire cuz she met new peoples from other online so i just wanted to know their decision of time and place wanna gathering for coffee

Yeah, I am not having much luck with the MeetUp website right now. The main coordinator of the group sounds like a really busy person. Sorry that it's taking so long.

Also, when I get the group going, I'll make a new post here, so nobody will miss out. =) Promise. ;)

alright no problem i will be waiting for that

😅😅😅

At least something in the box .

Plan more things , gather some network , and hopefully we'll have something big on the National Day if you guys are free .

I finally got the official event set up through the group "Expat Club" in MeetUp and I made a separate post here in the forum.. Anyone is welcome, so please come check it out. It's my first time co-organizing a group like this. ^^;;

hi Krishire! this is the link that u talked about right? https://www.meetup.com/Weekends-fun-and … 235346935/

Yup, thats the one~

alright hopefully i will see u and the rest group next week on sat inshallah

I might go, we'll see. Can't picture myself drinking coffee on a Saturday evening - yet.

DonnyQ wrote:

I might go, we'll see. Can't picture myself drinking coffee on a Saturday evening - yet.

It is OK, you can always have tea

Where I come from, only old people do that.  However, its always good to adapt to the local culture.

DonnyQ wrote:

Where I come from, only old people do that.  However, its always good to adapt to the local culture.

so you are coming