Close

Any gatherings & Activities going on today in Riyadh?

Still new to Riyadh and straying to get really bored. Just finding out if there is any activities going on.

Hi!! This is cynderella from Riyadh..are u here in riyadh? **

..i organize events In compounds and thru my events you will meet new friends whether males or females. Most of them are foreigners.

Thank you.

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum please.

Thank you

Welcome!! Will wait for your watsapp message..

Hi Cinderella would u mind if I added u also as I'm also new to Riyadh and would be great meeting up with people from different places.

Let me know 😊

Hi!! Sure no problem,do u have watsapp? **cheers!!

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Share contact infos in private, by clicking on the member's avatar to access their profile, and from there click on the 'Send Message' button.

cynderella can I add you? I have been here in Riyadh since June with my husband. I am beyond  bored.

Hi!! Sure,u are very welcome!! Ur friends are welcome as well. Do u have watsapp? *** ..nice to know u my dear..cheers!!

Moderated by Priscilla 3 days ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thanks for inviting for this event.

Ur welcome!!

Hi Cinderella do count me in too please..Will text you on whatsapp as well

Are you still organizing events? I'd like some info if there are certain events taking place.

FatumaA123 :

Are you still organizing events? I'd like some info if there are certain events taking place.

You can find upcoming events here - http://www.expat.com/en/events/middle-e … ia/riyadh/

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh