Expats in UAE

Many people especially women, complain about the behaviour of expat guys in here
To an extent its true
Here some expat guys think they can buy or steal the heart of woman againt the good salary they are getting
They are wrong
All woman are not same . In All nationalities there are good people and bad people
Its how you choose them , that matters
Change attitude guys, Respect woman, they are your mother, sister, friend all.
Give them respect and take respect. Do not scare others with your rich purse and empty heart
Just an advise.
Many women are scared to mingle with guys here.
Porche car or Villa near the beach or Suite on 35th floor in Marina or 40000 salary or skin color do not ever make you a great person. Its your attitude, heart, mentality, kindness, politeness, way of approach, your eyes, your smile, your time , your patience that matters
I have no villa , no posh car, no 5digit salary still I have friends from different countries , they never cursed or regret making me a friend because .........
Because I respect them, I do not ask them any thing in return to my smile to them:)

I'm not rich, but I am old, fat and ugly.

My smile does everything for me when it comes to the ladies, but I have to refuse them now as I'm married.
Sorry ladies, but please try to get on with your lives the best you can, even though you know you can't have me.
I realise most of you will be devastated, maybe even suicidal, but please try to smile and perhaps you'll attract another man; obviously not as great and modest as me, but maybe you'll find one who isn't too bad.

And that was posted by a man not a lady.
That was true experiences shared by women here
from guys like SIR , thinking so big at the age of expiry
:)
Self Respect may save you from those guilty consciousness - not rich, poor, ugly, old etc...also pessimism. Trust in God and Start respecting all creatures of Nature...:)
Beauty is Inside.

Yes, my naughty days are at an end, disappeared as surely as the smell from an especially nasty attack of flatulence.
Our stud moment's lease hath all too short a date.
But I'm still more lovely and more temperate, even as fat as I am, because so long as women can breathe, or their eyes can see through my fat to the fit sexy man inside of the lard, this gives life to me.

(My most sincere apologies to Billy)

There is no surety how long we all live or how long we can live as independant guys dear Fred, do not look back and be happy always, we are all visitors on this beautiful earth and our beauty is not in our looks or weight or height or color of skin or bulge of purse.
Just relax, smile, do some yoga and walking, smile at the mirror...you are a winner...
yes you are Fred , you lived happily this far, the rest also is assured that you will be a great man to your beloved ones....
Cheers!

I should regret the things I've done, but my only real regret is not doing more things I should regret.
Perhaps a few girls will get a chance one day, or maybe a few boys - I'm not fussy. I have only one commandment (The things Moses is supposed to have brought home with him) left to break, but I may get chance to break that so I get the full set of ten before I'm sent to hell,
Dante will have to add a new circle just for me.

we can make even hell to heaven dear respected freind

Gentle&Smiling wrote:

Many people especially women, complain about the behaviour of expat guys in here
To an extent its true
Here some expat guys think they can buy or steal the heart of woman againt the good salary they are getting
They are wrong
All woman are not same . In All nationalities there are good people and bad people
Its how you choose them , that matters
Change attitude guys, Respect woman, they are your mother, sister, friend all.
Give them respect and take respect. Do not scare others with your rich purse and empty heart
Just an advise.
Many women are scared to mingle with guys here.
Porche car or Villa near the beach or Suite on 35th floor in Marina or 40000 salary or skin color do not ever make you a great person. Its your attitude, heart, mentality, kindness, politeness, way of approach, your eyes, your smile, your time , your patience that matters
I have no villa , no posh car, no 5digit salary still I have friends from different countries , they never cursed or regret making me a friend because .........
Because I respect them, I do not ask them any thing in return to my smile to them:)

I don't know what experience, findings or knowledge your post was based on.. but i did just like to throw in that you should not be biased nor sexist  in further posts. Cause on the contrary to what you posted i have a different side of things, as in some of the expat women, ladies, girls are in for the "Porche car or Villa near the beach or Suite on 35th floor in Marina or 40000 salary or skin color". Not unless they are married, the first question you will get from them is where do you work? where are you from? how much do you make? and where you live or most importantly can you get me a job here? and it goes on and on. Guys who don't make "40000" a month or drive a car normally don't even get a hello back. so in Dubai, it is a two way street. There are a lot of guys as described in your post and there are a lot of Gold diggers here too. so when ranting please try to speak on both sides of the matter so a more clear picture can be deduced. Not all Men are the same too you know.

No hard feelings, just an opinion on your opinion

Bro you are absolutely correct. But I never mentioned all MEN. Only mentioned most women opined the way I wrote. Ofcourse every country has good expats good visitors and bad expats bad visitors.
Any way you are very correct , mistakes are on woman's side too
Cheers