thinking about moving in the future

I have already been in Thailand once and I am going to travel there for the second time next month. I am already looking after buying a condo inside or arround Bangkok.
Is there any area arround or close to Bangkok city which also is close to beaches? In google maps I can see the southern part of Bangkok is located close to the coast. Is there any beautiful beaches there?

Best regards

The Samut Prakan region immediately south of BKK is beautiful, you have lush green and lots of places to trek, clean air, etc.
As for beaches, you must go further to find really clean water.

You may google Samut Prakan beaches, ask, or visit to find people who use to trek around BKK.

Hello Sam,
The closest beaches around Bangkok are located in Bang Saen; for sure it is not the nicest beaches that you can find in Thailand but it is very convenient when you just want to go for 1 day as it is located between 45 min and 1h out of Bangkok city center.
My wife is Thaie and works as a real estate agent in Bangkok for many year; so once you will have a better view of what condo you are looking for and also the area that you would prefer, please feel free to let me know and I could help you in your search.

Talk to you soon and have a nice trip in Thailand.

Questions and answers about Bangkok

Ask your question
M. Nur Hasan
Look for part time job
By M. Nur Hasan
Looking for job
By @danny.hs
Advice on how to Move (goods) to Bangkok
By Maarten.moyersons
Experienced writer/editor
By whellockroad
Expat get-together planned in Bangkok?
By Gregtomo

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bangkok

Flights to Bangkok

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bangkok