Photography group in Ludvigsburg area

Guten Tag,
I am the artist, photographer and I am going  to organise a group of people being also fans of photography (both amateurs and proffessionals). I would like us to meet together from time to time, hang aroud the choosen town and take photos. In the near future I am also thinking of indoor meetings to study and practice some Photoshop skills and also making our photo exhibitions. Our group will have a facebook page and then will be easier to create events. Is there someone who would be interested to take a part?
Thank you in advance.

Hi Marta
if you want to meet people in Germany, when you move here, this could be a good way to find new friends!
Search on xxx if there are already groups in your area, in negative case, just create a new one.

ciao, Angelo

Moderated by Bhavna last week
Reason : Promotion of external groups is not advised.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you Angelo,
Good avice. However the reason of creating a new group is that I like to organise things and  to be a creator. :-) But of course I will check all posibilities. Maybe you will join too. :)

I don't know very well about creating a group, but I think that when there are some people interested, organizing activities will be easy.

First I am waiting for responces and also some ideas from interested people. Then I will create a group on facebook. Let's wait. This group need not to be big. A few people is OK.

Questions and answers about Germany

Ask your question
Lonely in Cologne? Let's be friends!
By MidNight_Dee
Planning to move to Germany - work advice
By vir10986
Your best business development ideas in Germany
By Priscilla
Doing an Ausbildung
By fleri
I am looking for native German teacher via Skype
By Camembert28

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany