Currency and Coins Collectors Club

I am a collector of Currencies from person to person ( not from Money Exchange)\
This wonderful country United Arab Emirates gave me chance to meet 103 nationalities
In India I met 32 nationalities
In scotland and England I met East Carribeans, Irish, a good lady from Isle of Man, and Falk land Islands
So , I have currencies from around the world , collected from 198 nationalities !
I have some doubles which i want to exchange or sell with people who has same hobby
Also I have a ton coins , from 153 countries , new and old
Reply and we can start sharing .............
Nandu
see my collections in FB page Nandukavalam
currency and coin collectors

hello
i have some ancient coins which i want to sell. which are about 2000 years old. what are the conditions?
thanks

i deal only with currencies brother, if you drop details i will check with my friends

Hi G&S

I have been searching for buyers here in the UAE of rare, error indian rupee coins and other too. Would you be able to guide me on the same? Is there a way to connect with you?

Thanks

I have discontinued Malawian 500MWK,

If any one has coins around the world i would like exchange with them

@Gentle&Smiling

I have Indian 5 rupees and also 1 rupee note 345 number last digits rare 1 rupee note I want to sale

Good morning,

Contact ***

I lots odifferent currency notes and coins old ones, looking to sell the doubles I have. I also have middles currencies like Qatar Dubai Riyals or India Dubai Rupee

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey Hassan Shokrollah,

Kindly avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum, please.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team