Lets Make A Good Group of Friends To Explore UAE!

Hi I am Nandu, a person working in the Media for the past 12 years.
Also a trainer of Yoga, lover of Nature and a travellor.
Can we make a small group , members loving to travel and explore UAE?
There are wonderful places in Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Abudhabi, Ajman, Fujirah, RAK and Um Al Qwain ...
We can share all expenses, respect each other , freedom , right to do what the member like to do, no personal involvements at any cost, Respect and Trust  to each other is the motto.
Only aim is to spend the weekends and leisure time with smile?
Only travel lovers...need to be a member..
Please write your comments here as reply so we can think about proceeding.
Any Nationalities of Any Age, Status can join.
Explore UAE and then we can start visiting our neighbor countries on group package tours, like Georgia, Bratislava etc
Waiting for response!
Nandu Wishes good times in our U A E

Wao Mr.Nandu it's a great and excited idea dude let's make it true am with you hands up for you
Regards
Waqas Younas from Pakistan

Thanks a lot and now waiting for some more guys and gals

Nice idea!! I'm up for it as well :-),  will be in Dubai from November onwards.

Hi, i will only be arriving in december, but it soundlike a great idea. Im in.

Welcome dear Friend....Its a nice place to know. lets explore it together. we have only a few in list now
Nandu
any help in Dubai you need just whats app me

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Welcome to Dubai dear Friend
Once you reach , we can plan how to explore Dubai and surroundings and help everyone
any help you need just whats app me
Nandu

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi
I will arrive in December but I will move to Abu Dhabi, I am very interested keep me updated

Welcome to the Great country with Great future....
Any assistance or help needed just mail to me
Nandu
* Abudhabi is not far

Great idea, I'm in :) Will be great,  I will send you my phone number in pm soo we can be in touch. Greetings Martin

im interested

hey, i am in. good stuff. lets make this happen. i have been to hot water springs at Jabel Hafit and avoided to drive on top. But now the weather is better...keep me posted as well on plans. Happy to tag along.

Thanks for all those good at heart smily people. We will work this out soon, once Im back from Greece

Hi, Really lovely and interesting.

Good evening

Good evening

very good evening too Nargiza and what is your update? how is the 45th national day celebrations? any guidance needed? there are so many places to visit..so beautiful Dubai

Okey I'm ready to hangout even tonight, text me and we can arrange something :)