INVITES FOR LOCALS

One week ago, we took the temporary decision to go back to the basics. Tough decision ...

We then discussed about a few new set of rules.

In order to reintegrate our local members little by little, I am thinking about an invitation rule: our active members can invite as many locals as they want. Just PM me, and I'll re-invite them to participate in the forums.

Please let me know what you think ...

I aggree with this way.

Can I invite Mo ? ;):)

Expat-blog: now as spiritless and as oomph-free as a Lutheran English major from Minneapolis.

I just saw Horizontal Harry partying to the news.

MoEl wrote:

Expat-blog: now as spiritless and as oomph-free as a Lutheran English major from Minneapolis.

Didn't get that joke, sorry

Julien wrote:
MoEl wrote:

Didn't get that joke, sorry

That's because you don't know where Lake Wobegon is.

Would you like me to delete it?

Julien wrote:

One week ago, we took the temporary decision to go back to the basics. Tough decision ...

We then discussed about a few new set of rules.

In order to reintegrate our local members little by little, I am thinking about an invitation rule: our active members can invite as many locals as they want. Just PM me, and I'll re-invite them to participate in the forums.

Please let me know what you think ...

Interesting one Julien, on the one hand you often get VERY good advice and valuable input from locals, but sometimes spoiled by the 'their is nothing wrong with Libya, and if you don't like it you can just leave' brigade. The likes of Mo and ExpatLibyan have helped us 'foreigners' out a lot, and the forum would be a worse place without them. I would suggest allowing locals on, and just banning those who you deem to have broken the forum rules (more work for you I know).

Clansman wrote:

I would suggest allowing locals on, and just banning those who you deem to have broken the forum rules (more work for you I know).

I think we'll soon opt for this, but we'll need your help to report any problem (we are a very small team and can't spend most of our day on the Libyans forums ... as we did in the past)

Julien wrote:
Clansman wrote:

I would suggest allowing locals on, and just banning those who you deem to have broken the forum rules (more work for you I know).

I think we'll soon opt for this, but we'll need your help to report any problem (we are a very small team and can't spend most of our day on the Libyans forums ... as we did in the past)

No problem at all Julien.