Life become very worse after landing in Sweden

Dear all my friends I am a Indian national land this country with my two children and wife on September 12 , children are aged 15 months and 13 yrs old. Unfortunately we all came here as student dependent visa (wife is a student)I never know that this country is this much difficult to find a job or accommodation. Still I don't find any accommodation as cheap I am not able to financially to hire a apartment instead of a room Now Iam living with some one who meet in street in his one room until end of October,the person who was in that room will coming back first week of November.after that I don't have any place to go with my family . Earlier I have paid  a huge amount in hostel because I don't find any room. If anyone like to help me after read my situation please come forward and give me a hand  God will bless you , winter so near I have to survive with my children.

And yes.. Europe is very expensive and hard... And in Sweden, to find a rent accommodation is almost impossible, above all in big cities in South. Only buying is possible, but to buy, you must have a lot of money and so, a good job, because if you have a "little" job without high qualifications, it will be too hard to survive and your family won't be able to come with you, because you must have enough money for your family can live without social allowance. What kind of visa do you have??? Because you can't come in a country to look for a job like that. You must find a job before to come or get a jobseeker visa. And for that, you must have enough money to live for six months...

It's rude but fact....  You will not get regular accommodation in absence of job. Why did you migrate at first place without job in hand that too with kids.... 
Sorry for not coming with help proposal....

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Rent a flat or a house in Gothenburg
By Christine
looking cheaper rent apartment in town sundsvall
By reinhardt_46
I'm looking to rent a room and work in Sweden
By AlphaDraconis91
desperate for a home in eskilstuna.
By illXlli
Amna Waseem
Looking for an apartment near Kista