Close

Two Puppies for Adoption in Mahebourg

We (my roommate and I) found two puppies, both 5 weeks old in Mahebourg this morning. We are only here for three months and therefore would like to find these puppies a permanent home. They are half golden retriever, and half another variety, both with golden coats. They are very friendly, play well with other dogs, are de-wormed, and will be vaccinated next week (we don't mind paying for their vaccinations).

We're looking for a permanent home for them (preferably both of them will be adopted at the same time!)

Pictures on request.

Thank you!

Can I see a picture please?

https://i.redd.it/6o9r9v2u6srx.jpg

Sure, here they are. They're de-wormed and we'll pay for their vaccinations.

Hi kirabreclingen

My husband and I will be moving to Mauritius in January 2017, if you still have not found anyone who can take care of them please let me know!

We are planning to adopt a puppy given that there are so many stray dogs in the island.... we love animals and specially dogs!

I'm not sure if I could adopt both of them but at least I can help with one, I could convince my husband to adopt both though, will try my best :-)

Do you have pictures?

Thanks!

Cristina

I just saw the picture, sorry I had not seen it!

They are so cute!!

Sorry, Cristina.

They've been adopted.

Hi everyone,

since the puppies have been adopted already, i am closing this thread and invite you to drop an advert in the Mauritius pets classifieds if you are either looking to adopt a puppy/pet or if you are offering one in adoption.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius