Close

What kind of "very very small bussines" could I start in Lanka?

Hello everyone
I want to shift to lanka and I'm thinking to start a very small bussines there to earn a way of living, but I don't have too much money to invest
can some one give me some advice about what kind of "very very small bussines" could I start in Lanka?
Thanks a lot!!

Hi Isismocbed,

Please note that i have created a new thread with your post on the Sri Lanka forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Isismocbed,

First of all you cant do a business in sri alnka without a investor licence there is lot of formalities. i am not sure what kind of  business you planning to do. send me more details. from there i can advice you.
Have a nice day
AJ

Hi Isismocbed,

with new government policy definitely you will invest in sri lanka. whether it is big or small. it is very lack of details given about your business as Mr. Aj mention.
write with more details.
it is seem you want to settle in sri lanka.. i don't know but i think as your forum.

however keep positive mind..
Have a good day

Don

Hi, Good day

You could start a Tourist Guidance service business for tourist from your country with some sort of MUTUAL PARTNERSHIP WITH A RELIABLE  FRIEND OR PERSON, for the tourist will be trusting you more than the local for their comforts and conveniences.

Hi I can help you. Contact me by email. xxxx

AJ

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please do not publish your contact details on the forum + sharing information on the forum itself can be beneficial for members.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Sri Lanka

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sri Lanka

Moving to Sri Lanka

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sri Lanka

Travel insurance in Sri Lanka

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Sri Lanka

Flights to Sri Lanka

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sri Lanka