Adverse record

Dear Sir,
I work in Singapore around 8over and currently i holding Spass. I got new job form other company. So They have applied my Spass application but MOM rejected with the following reason.
Your application not successful because:
> This candidate has an adverse record with us and hence is not eligible to apply for a work pass. Please look for another candidate.
> This candidate is not eligible to apply for a work pass. Please look for another candidate.
Please advise above reason why i have this kind of reason. i have study singapore diploma 3 years and i have spans a lot of moneys for my skill.
Could i can apply again or renew the Spass.

Please do not send me PMs with the same (copy&paste) content as a forum post. It is better the questions and answers are public and can also benefit future readers. PMs should only be used for private communication or if confidential details are involved!
Unfortunately I replied to your PM before I saw this post. Here's my PM reply (also copy&paste):

"Adveese record" means there's something against you in their database.
Did you ever work illegally, overstay your visa, get convicted for an illegal act, get deported or denied entry, or sid an ex-employer report you?
You should contact MoM, ICA and whichever other authority was involved to clear this up. You will not get any work pass (also no renewal of your current one) before this is cleared.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
s-pass appeal duration
By bryan1989
Visit singapore for Job seeking
working in Singapore
By vikramjeet
for work visa
By vikramjeet
Status Verification
By rethika

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore