Adverse record

Dear Sir,
I work in Singapore around 8over and currently i holding Spass. I got new job form other company. So They have applied my Spass application but MOM rejected with the following reason.
Your application not successful because:
> This candidate has an adverse record with us and hence is not eligible to apply for a work pass. Please look for another candidate.
> This candidate is not eligible to apply for a work pass. Please look for another candidate.
Please advise above reason why i have this kind of reason. i have study singapore diploma 3 years and i have spans a lot of moneys for my skill.
Could i can apply again or renew the Spass.
Thanks

Please do not send me PMs with the same (copy&paste) content as a forum post. It is better the questions and answers are public and can also benefit future readers. PMs should only be used for private communication or if confidential details are involved!
Unfortunately I replied to your PM before I saw this post. Here's my PM reply (also copy&paste):

"Adveese record" means there's something against you in their database.
Did you ever work illegally, overstay your visa, get convicted for an illegal act, get deported or denied entry, or sid an ex-employer report you?
You should contact MoM, ICA and whichever other authority was involved to clear this up. You will not get any work pass (also no renewal of your current one) before this is cleared.

Thanks

Hi Myo,

can you exchange the contact or drop me message on whatapps at +XXX pls.
Same case happened to me and i would love to talk to you more. Thanks  Aei

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
kate99 wrote:

Hi Myo,

can you exchange the contact or drop me message on whatapps at XXXX pls.
Same case happened to me and i would love to talk to you more. Thanks  Aei

Kate: Please do not post personal contact details on the public forum, as it can be abused. (We had such cases here in the past and thus don't allow it any more.)
You can exchange any information with individual members using the site's personal messaging function.
Thanks for your understanding!

ok thanks for ur concern n let me know

i could not find the private message function as i cant find that user name

Myo, are you currently working at the existing company as well? while this new company try to apply for the new pass for you?