get carte de sejour without marriage with France family

Dear my friends

As I know, to get carte de sejours we have to marriage or PACS with France nationality.

Is there's another solution to get it ?

For example I get carte de sejours from PACS, but unfortunately I get separated , so how to get another for next year without marriage or pacs?
Is it possible to get it by work?
Thank you

yo brother supppp, why there isn't many indonisan , i would like to meet some ^_^ u too

You must be married 4 years. PACS does nothing for a carte de séjour. You will still need to be living on french soil and prove it through a utility bill etc. for at least 5 years and then you can apply for it.

New topic