Are you happy in Peru?

Hello everyone!

According to the 2016 UN World Happiness Survey, Denmark, Switzerland and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

How about you? Are you happy in Peru? Do you feel happier today in your host country than before in your home country? What has contributed to the change?

In your opinion, are locals in Peru happy? How can you tell?

Please share your experience!

I am enjoying life here in Peru more that I was back in the USA, but this is more due to a lifestyle change that the country itself. My wife and I started a bed and breakfast in the Cusco region when we moved here, and are now working for ourselves which is much more rewarding than working for someone else. Combine that with the small rural village that we are located in and it can be hard to find things to complain about. Yes there are still those times when how things are done here in Peru can get under my skin, but overall I have found my new life here in Peru to be more relaxing, less stressful and definitely happy.

As for the locals here in our town, they generally seem happy as well, and again I think that being out in the country and not in a big city generally helps with peoples attitudes.

Hello Priscilla, beautiful place and beautiful people!!! i will be happy to see you, this is a very nice place for tourist, visit and business the economy is enwroging, and you have the oportunity to know new friends.

See you soon!!!

Luis