Are you happy in Oman?

Hello everyone!

According to the 2016 UN World Happiness Survey, Denmark, Switzerland and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

How about you? Are you happy in Oman? Do you feel happier today in your host country than before in your home country? What has contributed to the change?

In your opinion, are locals in Oman happy? How can you tell?

Please share your experience!

Hi I am niraj thapa.i am from Nepal I working in Oman ,for hospitaly industry .i worked here now '4' years running.its good for me because there are so many things when I came in Oman I found good many person Omani.thay is very kindly people's & also Oman is good perfect any deployment management it's so cool.i love it's ......! :heart:

hello this is my third visit to oman. In 1994 I came here to join at Sri Lankan  School Muscat Wadi Kabir as a Maths Teacher for the advanced level and ordinary level students. Then after my daughter and son in law cameto work I visited here two years back. Now this is my third visit. I like Oman very much it is developing very fast. Here the local people are still like the same  as in 1994 They are very courteous. I am surprised about them as we donot find this type of cooperation in any other country. I am an experienced teacher for Mathematics cambridge and edexce and any other higher exams and I have produced world best results in 2011 June Cambridge Advanced Level examination in Mathematics Hope Oman to rise to the top in the world

Hi

I am in Oman now for  more than 10 years  I enjoyed Oman when I came and my family was here with me .But since they have moved out of Oman , its boring and I am too planning to leave. Now opportunities are less for professionals and salaries are not rising up .I plan to move to US / Canada.

Regards

Hi' Dear, thanks for asking.  I am not really happy in Oman..frankly....its not like Dubai....where I lived & work for more than 18 years...without a oerfect G.F.whats the life??? Tnx

Yes I am very happy in oman. And my  job in oman

Frankly speaking  hell of boring life ..... not happy :( hard to find friends and places to enjoy or share etc

Not happy😞

No

I never been happy working there.

as compare to other GCC countries Oman is good place

Not much to do or explore in oman.
its safe, clean but boring n hot.