Does Anybody Play cricket on weekends?

Hi All,
Does anybody here who plays cricket on weekends in hcmc? i would love to join if there is any playing group.

uhm here in Delhi i play cricket on every sunday. Bt sad that i can fly to HCM after 4 yrs:-(
congrates bhai India T20 match jit gaya. Rohit sharma and Raina outstanding. Maja Aa gya. Lets see one day main kya hoga?

I'm in ho chi minh city... how am i supposed to go to delhi on the weekends to play cricket :)
there are many people here from india, UK, Australia and so on... somebody must play cricket here. please let me know...

I'm just kidding wd u.:)
hope u'll find ppl who play cricket wd u:)  best of luck:)

Hi check out the various chamber sites a lot of those have cicket clubs, its also worth looking in the expat bars (notice boards) some of those advertise for players.
Once you find out who is playing etc it's a case of knocking on doors and asking if they need\want players.
Sadly I'm not a current player so can't be of any more help than that at the moment :-(

Bhai kal ka match dekha tha. Wow outstanding. India Won by 1 run. Real enjoy. Do u see match??

At Rmit district 7 I saw many Indians English people play cricket over there every weekly.