Are you happy in Ghana?

Hello everyone!

According to the 2016 UN World Happiness Survey, Denmark, Switzerland and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

How about you? Are you happy in Ghana? Do you feel happier today in your host country than before in your home country? What has contributed to the change?

In your opinion, are locals in Ghana happy? How can you tell?

Please share your experience!

Yes I am happy. I enjoy living in Ghana. Life is getting harder for many Ghanaians though.

For the expartriates Ghana is a nice place because most of them are getting decent wages or cost of living allowances but for the ordinary ghanaian i dont think so because with that paltry wages that they are getting how do you expect people to be happy and corruption not to flourish. Thats why most of the traders are always trying to get more out of the obronis.

Hello
Very very happy.because very calm and expensive not too much.dollar wise Ghana money is still good.people are very friendly.
Menon

Happiness is not about the place - or the country - one person lives. Not about money, social achievement and staff like that.
If you don't grow hapiness inside yourself you will be happy nowhere.

Saying that, yes I'm happy in Ghana. And wherever. :-)

Oh yes why not I am very happy being in Ghana since my first time arriving fours years ago. It is a different atmosphere all together and different from the United States. The Ghanaians are nice and friendly their more open to change to learn something new and yet they are sincere at here compare to other people in other countries. Though every place and people have their good and bad points throughout the world. We must know that each of us has a choice to how we want to live as we get older and wiser it's all about making the right decision. The money here in Ghana is easy to learn and it's ok up or down it all depends on how and what you spend it on to live well on it in Ghana. I truly love Ghana a great place to be in the world. Why Not!!!

HELLO

I WAS AT ACCRA  AS WELL KUMASI.  KUMASI IS JUST LIKE VERY SLOWLY PLACE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY EVERY ONE IS RUNNING FOR WORK.VERY COOL.ALSO ACCRA  EXPECTANTLY  OSU.
MENON

sunilmenon wrote:

HELLO

I WAS AT ACCRA  AS WELL KUMASI.  KUMASI IS JUST LIKE VERY SLOWLY PLACE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY EVERY ONE IS RUNNING FOR WORK.VERY COOL.ALSO ACCRA  EXPECTANTLY  OSU.
MENON

Please don't post in caps lock.
Thank you