Are you happy in France?

NO!

Any particular reason?

In that case, go back to your country!!!
We don't need troll here.

lizzie289 you said some very wise words !!!!! France is the heritage of the french people ... or you fit in or you face a huge wall ... if you don't see the logic of that ...
And is it not a little short sighted to judge people on their behavior ? Try to convince me please of the fact that, where ever you go in US that people all have the same attitude towards others ... well, same in France, Belgium, Moscow or the Sahara desert !!! ... People are people where ever you go and if you want to belong to a community you just have to play it by their rules ... or change community ... And once again, being happy is a process that happen inward , depending on you perception of things and expectations ...

When you are in another culture you go through phases, including sometimes where you hate the home culture. It's a phase and when it happens to me I back up with people from my own culture for a bit and if possi le get home for a break. Be nice and treat yourself even if it is hard in a pandemic. Keep in touch. It will get better, or you will fond the solution. <3