Are you happy in Cyprus?

Hello everyone!

According to the 2016 UN World Happiness Survey, Denmark, Switzerland and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

How about you? Are you happy in Cyprus? Do you feel happier today in your host country than before in your home country? What has contributed to the change?

In your opinion, are locals in Cyprus happy? How can you tell?

Please share your experience!

i think we are happy here - i think most expats are happy here too - despite the problems that Cyprus has had over the years and despite those that will undoubtedly happen in the future

Even with the lack of a decent exchange rate - its still a better lifestyle than my home country or the last country i lived in - Malta - in fact id go as far as to say after a couple of necessary short  visits to UK and one last year to Malta - i dont think we could afford to live there anymore

Yes there are things that make you go "Hmmmm" some things that annoy and some things that make you bloody angry but there arent that many really.....

Life is short and not always sweet  so best to make your life enjoyable in whatever way you can

sorry im not happy here hard to get job and low salary

I agree it is hard to get a job in a country thats  not your home country - its not impossible though sometimes you have to stick it out until the ideal job and salary comes along, that alas takes time.

Good luck