Riyadh to Dubai

I need to mention a correction here .... KSA plate cars dont have to get SALIK as the traffic fines info is not yet shared between UAE and KSA hence dont spend on SALIK.
I have driven myself with KSA plate car in UAE without SALIK Tag and its all good.

Dear All
Hi, this is ahmed from india , right now i am working in KSA Dammam. Actually i am moving on final exit by the end of december 2018. I am in lease agreement with al jaber finance for my KIA Rio 2015.
I need someone who can take my car , all he wants to do is only to pay remaining (740*21+9000) installments , without paying me anything. Upto december more than 3 years will be completed.
If any one is interested please feel free to contact me.

Hi,
     Anyone travelled recently to UAE by car with pre-approved visit visa, please share your experience from visa request.

Hani

Reliable taxi services for Bahrain, Dubai & all over Saudi - arab. All local and foreigners client are WELCOM. Toyota fortuner new car with good English spoken Drivers. Free wifi and all mobile chargers are available in the car. Please contact us with out any hesitation / Mobile ***

Closed