Close

Studying at Universities in Shanghai city, China

Hi, I am new here. I want to study in Shanghai, china next year for my tourism management program. My brother told me that shanghai is a very beautiful and prosperous city. It is the biggest industrial and commercial city in China and the most international city of China, one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of China and national economic, financial, trade and shipping center. But he is studying MBBS program at Anhui Medical University now. The university offers English medium language for him with scholarship, which is very convenient for him who cant speak Chinese. But I am not interested in medical programs; I don’t want to have class about Biochemistry, Surgery, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics and other aspects. Which makes more frightened about medical program is that students need to take internship in hospitals. Oh, this is the top one place that I don’t want to go. Even though, my brother told me that studying medicine is very interesting and can help many people who are in pain, but I still afraid of MBBS program. I want to come to Shanghai city, china for studying tourism management program. Everyone here who can give me some universities for option and give me some information about scholarship and tuition fee structure for me studying tourism management program in Shanghai city, china?

Expatriate health insurance in Shanghai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Shanghai

Moving to Shanghai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Shanghai

Travel insurance in Shanghai

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Shanghai

Flights to Shanghai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Shanghai