Starting Business


I'm willing to start a business in Service property Management in Hcmc.

I need some help regarding the vietnamese laws and contracts.

Contracts between Lanflord and the company.
Contracts between the tenants and the company.

What is the process for Housing foreigners permit and the costs ?

If you can highlight me within the creating business process, that will be great!

like should i start creating a company with a vietnamese partner ? ( which is not a problem ).

But what type of company here in vietnam ? and the costs of creating business also as the obtention of legal documents and allowances.

Thank you very much !


P.S: You can answer here or send me private message!

Hi Vincent,

Are you asking about property for RENT or for SALE?

Are you asking for yourself/your company/service or for your future Clients?

If you open 100% foreign-owned company, do expect service fee for law firm from 1,800 - 7,000 USD or more.
Time to process: weeks or months
(from my experience helping an American open a consulting company,
and talked with several foreign business owners)

P.S: I sent both here and private message.

New topic

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Looking for an English teacher to achieve IELTs
By Henrychen
Wanting to teach in VN when should I start looking?
By Nicolealex21
Nguyen Thi Thuy Mi
Apply for Work permit but have no Bachelor or Master degree
By Nguyen Thi Thuy Mi
Teaching English in Saigon
By watulloch
Toughest decision of my life
By Allanmta
Where is the filipino community in vietnam?
By Pinkixora

Expatriate health insurance in Saigon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saigon

Moving to Saigon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saigon

Travel insurance in Saigon

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saigon

Flights to Saigon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saigon