Office space around Grand Baie > Pointe aux Canonniers > Pereybere

Hi Expat.com forum team members,

how are you enjoying hot mauritius currently ? :)

i'm new here, my first post. I'm looking for some simple office space around the area of grand baie till maximum pereybere or pointe aux canonniers, not the type of upmarket business parks.

It can also be an apartment or a studio of a first floor complex etc. Preferrably close to the bus lines.
Open for other suggestions to.
Should be something that doesn't require renovation.

+25 square metres (We are 3-5 people), kitchenette + WC, windows with xpanda or antivol already there and parking or some space close by to park a car.

Let me know if you have someone in your contact networks that might have something he or she might want to rent (long term). I'm looking for from some direct contacts, no middlemen, am already also checking offers of agencies.

bye bye, Dietmar

Hi Dietmar,

I think you should also post in the Mauritius classifieds ;)

Hi Dietmar,

I would highly encourage you to look at the office space at Labourdonnais.  It's just near Northfields High School off of the main motorway that goes between Port Louis and Grand Bay.

The offices are refurbished cottages from the old sugar estate and are really nice.  The environment is very relaxing and the rent is about half of what you would pay at the Grand Bay Office Park for instance. 

We have our offices here and love the area and the proximity to everywhere we need to be.  The location is quite good as you can get to Port Louis in about 20 minutes and to Grand Bay in less than 15 minutes.

Contact Pierre Raffray who is the General Manager on 266 9533.  I know that there is definitely some available office space as one tenant just moved out next to us and another office across from us has been empty for at least 6 months.

Hi, thanks for your response. Should be grand baie area or surrounding where workers can easily come by bus or clients walk to us. Mapou would be nice, but currently not ideal. But i'm not in a hurry, so even if someone comes up after a month with a good deal somewhere, i'm interested. Phone: 263 4475. bye bye, dietmar.