Visa Application Denied. Appeal or Apply again?

hello everyone, i just need your advise. i am Kristine from philippines, i am currently waiting for my residential permit to settle in sweden for 9monthhs now. I applied for tourist visa last month (september) and i got denied only because the first and the 2nd time (last time) i was in sweden i did extend for another 3months and now they have doubt that ill just gonna stay for just 89 or 90days, they have doubt i might overstay or extend again. I dont know what i should do, shall i appeal or shall i apply again? which one is better to do.. thanks

Wait for your permit I guess.

so perhaps everyone who had only tourist visa here be aware of overstaying,its really affect your status in the future.Try to appeal and might need ur boyfriend or husband talk to the one who assign in your case,tell him send email or other way to communicate with the immigration,it help so they can get more personal in you..

Hej,

Anyone is interested to join our group chat in fb. We are all Filipinos there and all are Swedish partners. We shares Swedish visas info's. Some done interview already and some are waiting decision. Kindly send me a private message in fb.

Thank you

Jeniffer Tan

Hi Ms! I wanna join to your group chat, I have a lots of question about schengen visa. Can i have your facebook name madam?

Jeniffer Tan. Talked to you there.

Hi I would love to join your group!😃

Pm me in Facebook. Search my name.  Jeniffer Tan.

Depending on how much time you still have for a new appeal, so you wont overstay and get a 5 year (i think) penalty to enter sweden. As far as i know you have the right to appeal 3 times. Did they even explained why you got denied?

Krizzy24 wrote:

hello everyone, i just need your advise. i am Kristine from philippines, i am currently waiting for my residential permit to settle in sweden for 9monthhs now. I applied for tourist visa last month (september) and i got denied only because the first and the 2nd time (last time) i was in sweden i did extend for another 3months and now they have doubt that ill just gonna stay for just 89 or 90days, they have doubt i might overstay or extend again. I dont know what i should do, shall i appeal or shall i apply again? which one is better to do.. thanks

Hi,
Did you apply for a resident visa to settle in sweden while applying another visa? Am I right?

If so, then the tendency is that they will really question your intention. Since you already done something in the past which is not really advisable if you want to apply for Permit to settle.(Which you did).
It is better to wait for your pending application rather than applying for another visa even they said that you can apply for a tourist visa.