**Very Urgent** How to obtain jawazat print of Re entry visa of wife

Hi Friends,

I urgently need jawazat print of wife re entry visa.She is already in her home country.But for my child visa endorsement saudi embasy is asking for jawazat print for re entry.Please helpme our..Its urgent

Log in to your Absher account. You'll see the 'Print Visa' button next to your wife in Dependents section.

Yes..I have submitted same thing..But they dont want this...They need copy from can i obtain this....?

New topic

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh