Opinion on salary- 33000 for Marketing Manager. Good?

Hey guys,

For a marketing manager with 10 years what would be a good salary? I have an offer on the table for 33,000 in Jeddah and was wondering if this would be a good package

Hi Eyadmuti,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the topics in the Cost of living in Jeddah section.
You will see that other members also asked whether their salary package is worthwhile or not, the feedback that they received might help you to get an idea on your salary proposal.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Assuming you are American with education and work experience from US market, this offer is too low to be considered.

33 k what? sar, monthly

33k yearly in dollars ... u didn't provide enough information

theres no way hes american and being offered that yrly

33 k sar monthly

what exactly are you looking for

I hold an american passport Mr. Detective  but my experience is in dubai and Jordan...

So where exactly are you now? Back in Amrika ?

Marketing is a broad area, which side are you in, telecom? FMCG? retail? also is the company hiring you MNC? local? all that factors play into mind.

Single? Married? Mistress?

Kids?

More than enough...  :)

azfar789 wrote:

ummm depends on factors.

Eyadmuti wrote:

I hold an american passport Mr. Detective  but my experience is in dubai and Jordan...

So basically you aren't american, just a holder...

So 33k would do I guess...It's more than enough until and unless you want to live in a western compound which I don't think you would as your previous experiences are in Dubai and Jordan

funny how ethnicity is being the deciding factor of how much he should make.

hamudi wrote:
azfar789 wrote:

ummm depends on factors.

what exact factors .... who can blow 33k a month. crazy. guess for those types nothing is ever enough

hamudi wrote:

Welcome to the KSA  :lol:

hamudi wrote:

not ethnicity but for surely the color of the passport decides that !!

rareshine wrote:

what exact factors .... who can blow 33k a month. crazy. guess for those types nothing is ever enough

Area of expertise, field as I mentioned in previous post,

saimans wrote:

not ethnicity but for surely the color of the passport decides that !!

Passport is a given.

salary is good. but very difficult to sell and archive targets.

What you offered, you should accept and say thanks to Allah who bless you with that. It's up to you if that package enough to full fill your need than go for it, if you think it's till not enough you can demand up to 40K that's average pay for Marketing Manager as per my experience in KSA.