Girlfriend experience in dominican republic

Good afternoon
I am from new York City had difficult time to find girlfriend, I am 37 years old have a good income, in a good  physical shape.
I came to sousua 3 month ago. First night I went to bars to look for girl, it seems like everybody don't take less than 3 mil, pesos, after bargaining I found young girl and took her to my place. First night was great she did everything perfect.
She told me she works in a restaurant and that she never done this time of work, she only did it because she likes me.  I kept her for 6 days, she really worked in the restaurant. I had great experience she cooked cleaned the house a follow me to the pool and ocean. We exchange contacts.
Two weeks later she called me told me she being laid off and ask me for money, I told her I be there in 2 month I give you like last time 300 dollars,  but she told me she needed for her children right now .I said I don't operate line that, but she said I thought I was your girlfriend.
We texted through was up application for about a month she told me she can't wait to kiss me and be with me.She is faithful to me, It felt good but one day I told her you speak beautiful words, I want to see you in action. She stopped texted me since is been a week.
I knew it is too good to be true, I be there next month I will pretend to be gullible.

You met her in a bar and paid for sex the first night. Girlfriend????

Your story is the same as many others have experienced here.  If you want to meet a real girl, the bar is not the place.  You should look for someone that has the same financial stature as yourself and yes, they are available.  Relationships are complicated at best but sincerity is almost impossible.

Oh my goodness. 

She is not a good girl.
This was not her first time.
She is not loyal to you.
And girlfriend is not the term to use.

Sosua is full of prostitutes at night. Many other locations that rely on tourists are full of prostitutes at night.   Do not go looking for a girl in those types of places. In fact until you are NOT  a tourist then the odds of you finding a "good" girl are zero to none.

The same rules apply to women looking for a boyfriend. Until you are not a tourist, forget about it.

AND once you are not a tourist it is still damn hard to find a good person.

Slavic12;  You have to learn what the world 'chapeadora', and 'cuero' mean there. 
In the first place 3k is WAAAY too much.  And they'll all still ask you for more.  Last time a girl told me her grannie would die if she didn't get her an operation, I told her I'd pray for her everyday.

Thank you for your comments
She refused to take money when I gave her on the morning she told me she thinks I am a good person. But there were days when she would ask of double that amount. I always paid her each day to what we agreed on.She went to work each day and came at night. After 3 days she told me she wants to go to airport with me. I said enjoy moment I think about it. It seems like she was upset for not agreeing with her.
One day when I went to pick her up from work, I let her pick motochoncho, to my suprized when he drove us he asked for double rate at the end. I was mad at her how she didn't negotiate a deal it was like 2 dollars extra, but it is principle, she never apologized

Slavic12;  They'll try every trick in the book.   Her salary working is probably no more than 8k for a whole month; yet they think they deserve 2 or 3k for just one night.  And they only try it out because naive gringos are dumb enough to pay it.   They're almost all  'cueros', or 'chapeadoras'.

Quite right, this is a giant game and you won't win so stop playing.

I can't even comment on this.  This  is the smae story over and  over again.  Just enjoy the sex, pay for  it, and don'g expect anything more.

Bob  K

Questions and answers about the Dominican Republic

Ask your question
Are you happy in Dominican Republic?
By Priscilla
Temporary Resdidencia - first steps!
By planner
Road from Ciabo Airport to Las Terrenas
By Travelove
Healthcare in Dominican Republic
By Julien

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Dominican Republic

Flights to the Dominican Republic

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Dominican Republic