Native speaker baby-sitter

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for an english native speaker to look after my 16months old baby girl. Pls, contact me if you interested in.
Bye!

Perhaps you'd like to post an advert in the "Jobs" section at the top of this page.

Maybe;)

Hello EbaBas

Here is the section suggested by Fred:

> Babysitting job vacancies in Izmir

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

My name is Isabel and I'm interested in this job opportunity *** thank you

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )

Hello I'm an American and have lots of experience baby sitting with infants and toddlers. If you are still looking for someone please contact me. Thanks

Hello, I'm interested to your offer
Please message me in my watssap
**** for details

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for your own safety. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please be advised that if you are looking for or offering a job, you need to drop a proper job advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Izmir

On a side note, before posting a comment, please have a look at the date of the initial post and the last post of the thread. The whole thread might just be outdated - Just like this one.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed