I am planning to move to Malawi next year. I am currently based in the UK. Please could you provide answers to these questions.?
1. For my limited company registration, how much should be on the share capital amount for business registration? ( I am required to invest US$50,000, to get investment certificate and business resident permit.) I was considering 100,000 Kwacha for share capital or less. Does this figure matter for the resident permit.
2. Can I register both Limited company by shares together with Limited company by guarantee, under same business resident permit. I want to operate a charity and a company side-by-side.?
3. Do I need to be in Malawi to register the business. I am not sure if I can pay the required fees in outside of Malawi.?
4. How is the business consulting landscape for multidisciplinary person coming to Malawi.?
5. Do I need to deposit any part of the $50,000 before the resident permit is approved?
Thanks for your help.